Posted on November 13, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged anxious, Arlene Nelson, breast cancer, cancer, children, confident, curved ball, depression, determination, emotional. physical, energetic, family, feminine, femininity, future, god, journey, MBA, outcome, Pink Stone Place, planning, power, prayer, prosthesis, son, spiritual muscle, strength, strong, student of life, studies, studying, support, support system, survival, survive, survivor. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Listen to Growing Consciousness Radio
- RT @TenTerrains: ✨A loving welcome to @duncanmacmartin @Plantsofrenewal @GrowinConscious By following us you are spreading compassion in ou… 6 days ago
- RT @drchanja: Dr Chan has been working with Operation Clean Sweep to address garbage issues in Jamaica: ocsjamaica.com/fullscreen-pag… @OCSJamaica 6 days ago
- RT @GottmanInst: "You are beautiful. You are worthy. You deserve the very best." buzzfeed.com/tolanishoneye/… 1 week ago
- RT @drchanja: Congratulations to our Instagaram book winner! #adoptachild #childadoption #book #bookgiveaway #internationalgiveaway #Positi… 1 week ago
- RT @deblessone: Hope your Sunday was beautiful https://t.co/va0h1Vhbri 1 week ago