Posted on November 13, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged anxious, Arlene Nelson, breast cancer, cancer, children, confident, curved ball, depression, determination, emotional. physical, energetic, family, feminine, femininity, future, god, journey, MBA, outcome, Pink Stone Place, planning, power, prayer, prosthesis, son, spiritual muscle, strength, strong, student of life, studies, studying, support, support system, survival, survive, survivor. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Listen to Growing Consciousness Radio
- RT @PAHOFoundation: #PAHOFoundation Pres & CEO @DrJWardRobinson is being interviewed by @drchanja for #PositiveVibez! Stay tuned to hear it… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drchanja: "PRIVILEGE is when you think something is not a problem, because it is not a problem to you personally." - Black Lives Mat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drchanja: "Women Hold Up Half Of The Sky" - Chinese proverb #women #woman 2 weeks ago
- RT @Fusion: On #InternationalWomensDay, this bookstore found a shocking way to show how few female voices there are on the shelves: https:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KamauImhotep: POSITIVE VIBES 12Mar2017@Caribriddimsradio@kamauimhotep#DrChan...One of a Kind....!!!!! https://t.co/4t7JGHpikq 2 weeks ago