Posted on November 13, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged anxious, Arlene Nelson, breast cancer, cancer, children, confident, curved ball, depression, determination, emotional. physical, energetic, family, feminine, femininity, future, god, journey, MBA, outcome, Pink Stone Place, planning, power, prayer, prosthesis, son, spiritual muscle, strength, strong, student of life, studies, studying, support, support system, survival, survive, survivor. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Listen to Growing Consciousness Radio
- RT @AThink_Positive: Learn from your past, move on, grow stronger. 2 weeks ago
- RT @drmichaelbb: You are radiant. fb.me/16KeHK0rt 2 weeks ago
- RT @drchanja: "We are all involved in this journey called life. Each of us is a vital thread in the other's tapestry." #youmatter #Imatter… 2 weeks ago
- RT @drchanja: Trinidadian Wildlife Photographer, Faraaz Abdool, shares his journey with us on Sunday. Tune in: tunein.com/radio/Caribrid… #Pos… 2 weeks ago
- RT @iamerickuhn: If the plan doesn't work change the plan but never the goal. #success 2 weeks ago