Posted on November 13, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged anxious, Arlene Nelson, breast cancer, cancer, children, confident, curved ball, depression, determination, emotional. physical, energetic, family, feminine, femininity, future, god, journey, MBA, outcome, Pink Stone Place, planning, power, prayer, prosthesis, son, spiritual muscle, strength, strong, student of life, studies, studying, support, support system, survival, survive, survivor. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Listen to Growing Consciousness Radio
- RT @drchanja: Sun Aug 27, Tune in to find out how Angelique's Project is eliminating the stigma of depression: tunein.com/radio/Caribrid… #dep… 2 years ago
- RT @GottmanInst: The happiest couples have a high level of trust. rd.com/advice/relatio… 2 years ago
- RT @drchanja: Sign the Save Cockpit Country petition: opm.gov.jm/participate/ja… #SaveCockpitCountry #Jamaica #nature #uniqueecosystem 2 years ago
- RT @DalaiLama: By learning to be more warm-hearted we can create a more compassionate world. 2 years ago
- RT @drchanja: Beach Access for all Jamaicans. Sign the petition now: opm.gov.jm/participate/ja… #beachaccessrights #thebeachismine #Jamaica #… 2 years ago