Posted on May 31, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged adjust, affirmation, affirmations, begin, belief, Blue Mountain Peak, breathing, cadet, change, clarity, clear, clear vision, comtemplating, daunting, details, determination, direction, divine, divine guidance, doubt, dream, dream stealers, energy, experience, failure, faith, forward, give up, goal, guidance, guides, Happiness, hike, important, inner guidance, Jamaica, journey, light, manifestation, Mavis Bank, mountains, options, overwhelmed, patience, persistence, plan, positive, protection, resilience, seed, specific, spiritual practise, start, steadfast, step, strategy, Success, sunshine, tactic, task, try, tumultous, universe, vague, vision, visualisation, water, weighing, where, yoga. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Listen to Growing Consciousness Radio
- RT @DalaiLama: The aim of spiritual practice is to transform and perfect our motivation and mental disposition, so we can become better hum… 1 week ago
- RT @drchanja: Living Through Depression: A Jamaican Case Study - princessdreadful.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/my-… #worldhealthday #depression #PositiveVibez #DrChan 1 week ago
- RT @drchanja: "Of Two Minds" a fascinating documentary about bipolar disorder: oftwomindsmovie.com #worldhealthday #depression @OfTwoM… 1 week ago
- RT @Entrepreneur: 12 Habits to Dramatically Improve Your Sleep entm.ag/ba7 1 week ago
- RT @drchanja: "You can't calm the storm - so stop trying. What you can do, is calm yourself. The storm will pass." #calm #centred #thisto… 1 week ago