Posted on March 26, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged afro-centric, Anglican, apartheid, birds, box, Christian, clique, conform, conformity, corporate ladder, dreadlocks, dreads, evolve, Goth, hair, high school, individuality, Jamaica, locks, London, norms, piercings, rebel, rebelling, religion, rules, self-expression, social ladder, society, struggle, students, tattoo. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Listen to Growing Consciousness Radio
- RT @drchanja: Sun Aug 27, Tune in to find out how Angelique's Project is eliminating the stigma of depression: tunein.com/radio/Caribrid… #dep… 3 months ago
- RT @GottmanInst: The happiest couples have a high level of trust. rd.com/advice/relatio… 3 months ago
- RT @drchanja: Sign the Save Cockpit Country petition: opm.gov.jm/participate/ja… #SaveCockpitCountry #Jamaica #nature #uniqueecosystem 3 months ago
- RT @DalaiLama: By learning to be more warm-hearted we can create a more compassionate world. 3 months ago
- RT @drchanja: Beach Access for all Jamaicans. Sign the petition now: opm.gov.jm/participate/ja… #beachaccessrights #thebeachismine #Jamaica #… 3 months ago